Our Firm’s Areas Of Practice
At Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, we offer clients a wide range of legal services, including:
- Landlord and tenant law — Assisting landlords and tenants in connection with eviction matters, non-payment of rent, lease violations, security deposit issues and more.
- Collections — We offer debt collection services for creditors, debt buyers, financial institutions and businesses.
- Foreclosure defense — We offer legal services to people dealing with foreclosure including defending the legal actions, assisting in loan modification discussions, and help you with a possible short sale of your property.
- Real estate — We handle residential and commercial real estate matters, including assisting individuals buying or selling, all types of closings, title issues, inspections, and negotiation of contracts. We also handle issues with condominium associations.
- General civil litigation — Our law firm represents businesses and individuals in all types of civil litigation.
- Business law — We offer businesses representation in situations involving entity formation, lease negotiation, contract preparation and review, general business guidance and other business law services.
- Estate planning and probate — We can help you with all estate planning and probate matters, including establishing wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney, as well as complete estate administration.
- Personal injury — Our firm protects the rights of people who were injured in car and truck accidents, slip and fall, premises liability, and other accident cases.
Results-Driven Law Firm
As your attorneys, we will commit ourselves to developing a legal strategy designed to obtain the results you are looking for. At Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, many of the cases we handle have important financial aspects. We take those matters very seriously. Founding attorney Mark Sank is also a Certified Public Accountant, which means he has an in-depth understanding of how to handle the financial issues that are so often involved with debt collections, probate, real estate, and other areas of the law.
We provide a balance of personal service and aggressive representation. Our lawyers will take the time to get to know your needs to ensure the case we build is designed to meet them. Once we have learned what your goals are, we will work hard to get you results.
Whether you are an individual or a business in need of legal representation, the law firm of Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, can help. Call us at 203-967-1190 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation or contact us online.