Whether you are an individual or a business in need of legal representation, the law firm of Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, can help.
Areas of Practice
At Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, we offer clients a wide range of legal services, including:
- Collections — We offer debt collection services for creditors, debt buyers, financial institutions and businesses.
- Real estate — We handle residential and commercial real estate matters, including assisting individuals buying or selling, all types of closings, title issues, inspections, and negotiation of contracts.
- Condominium associations — Offering services in foreclosures, unpaid common charges, interpreting, writing and amending bylaws and negotiating contracts.
- Landlord and tenant law — Assisting landlords and tenants in connection with eviction matters, non-payment of rent, lease violations, security deposit issues and more.
- Eviction actions — We represent both landlords and tenants dealing with eviction actions.
- Inspection matters — Offering real estate purchasers assistance in interpreting residential and commercial property inspections. Attorney Mark Sank has a background in construction, which provides him additional insight in this area.
- Foreclosure defense — We offer legal services to people dealing with foreclosure including defending the legal actions, assisting in loan modification discussions, and helping you with a possible short sale of your property.
- Estate planning and probate — We can help you set up Wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney, as well as complete estate administration.
- Wills — Offering clients documents tailor-made to meet their unique needs and goals.
- Personal injury — Handling car and truck accidents, slip and fall, premises liability, and other accident cases.
- Business law — We offer entity formation, lease negotiation, contract preparation and review, general business guidance and other business law services.
- General civil litigation — Our law firm represents businesses and individuals in all types of litigation.
Results-Driven Law Firm
As your attorneys, we will commit ourselves to developing a legal strategy designed to obtain the results you are looking for. At Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, many of the cases we handle have important financial aspects. We take those matters very seriously. Founding attorney Mark Sank is also a Certified Public Accountant, which means he has an in-depth understanding of how to handle the financial issues that are so often involved with debt collections, probate, real estate, and other areas of the law.
We provide a balance of personal service and aggressive representation. Our lawyers will take the time to get to know your needs to ensure the case we build is designed to meet them. Once we have learned what your goals are, we will work hard to get you results.