An Established Firm Representing Businesses And Individuals Since 1984
Since 1984, Mark Sank has stood beside businesses and individuals in Stamford and throughout Connecticut. He has maintained the same client focus and diligent representation since establishing Mark Sank & Associates, LLC.
From helping businesses with collection matters to assisting individuals with their estate plans, our team offers a wide range of legal services. We have more than 35 years of experience putting our knowledge and skills to work helping our clients meet their legal and financial needs. Our experience can work for you.
Dedicated, Experienced Attorneys
We are known as hardworking lawyers who believe in providing personal care and attention to each case. For more information about our backgrounds and qualifications, follow these links:
Whether your business needs assistance with collections or you are a private individual considering planning your estate or purchasing real estate, or in need of any other of the wide variety of legal services we offer, our lawyers can help.
Providing A Wide Range Of Legal Services
We are available to assist individuals and businesses throughout Connecticut, including Stamford, Greenwich, New Canaan and Norwalk. Our attorneys will work hard to handle the following matters for you:
- Landlord/tenant issues and frequently asked questions about rentals and leases
- Collections assistance and representation
- Collections for creditors and financial institutions
- Collections for businesses
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions and dispute resolution
- Condominium and homeowners associations and regulations
- Estate planning and administration, probate and trusts
- Business startups, contracts and other legal issues
- General civil litigation
- Accidental injuries and fatalities
We have established an expectation with our clients that they will receive quality legal services. Our attorneys are here for you and ready to live up to that expectation. From letting you know the time commitment that your case may involve to answering your questions along the way, we are committed to providing personalized service. To us, that means being there when you need us and working hard to get you results.