Kristen A. Mazur
- Foreclosure defense
- General civil litigation
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Eviction actions
Kristen A. Mazur's practice focuses on the areas of foreclosure defense, collections, general civil litigation, housing, landlord and tenant matters, and eviction actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristen practiced matrimonial and family law in Fairfield County for the past five years, regularly representing clients in dissolution of marriage proceedings, child custody and support matters throughout all stages of litigation, post-judgment modification of court orders, contempt of court proceedings, visitation and custody petitions, as well as engagement in private settlement negotiations. Kristen is also certified as a Guardian ad Litem / Attorney for the Minor Child in the State of Connecticut.
Before entering private practice, Kristen clerked in both civil and family law courtrooms for judges of the Superior Court in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- University of Massachusetts Law School, Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Criminal Justice
- Stamford Superior Court Volunteer Attorney
- The Center for Family Justice, Bridgeport, CT
- Junior League of Eastern Fairfield County, Community Partner Chair
- Delta Gamma Fairfield-Westchester Alumnae Chapter
- Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section Executive Committee Family Law Co-Chair, Member, 2017 to 2018
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section Executive Committee, Member, 2017 to 2018
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position