Email MeSara Gould
Sara Gould is a native of Shelton, Connecticut. She received a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Delaware in 2006 and a Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2010.
While in law school, Sara was a student attorney with the Roger Williams University Immigration Clinic, where she represented individuals in immigration court proceedings and participated in various community outreach programs. Sara previously served as an intern with the Connecticut State's Attorney and Rhode Island Legal Services. Sara also completed a training course in mediation.
Prior to joining Mark Sank & Associates, LLC, Sara was employed in the Clerk's Office of the Stamford Superior Court, where she served as clerk to the Presiding Civil Judge and for foreclosure matters. Sara is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut.
Areas of Practice
- Connecticut, 2010
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. - 2010
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Political Science
- Minor: International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Rhode Island Legal Services, Connecticut State's Attorney
- Stamford Superior Court, Clerk
- The Presiding Civil Judge, Clerk